____________________________________

I shall do a quick quick quick post for updates. As we can all see from the picture, I am getting better. Actually much better. Through God's grace too definitly. Been reading my daily bread, its weird how it was publish in 1999 but when I read it so many years later, it seems to relate? Babara says, God lets things happen in their own timing. And Ive got to put both hands up to that. :)
Handed in my Case study, with one load off with only 2 hours of sleep. For 2 days. whaha. Okay. 4 journals, a 3000 word report to go. then STUDY and exams less than a week. then back to HOT singapore in 2 weeks. WOW. thats soo fasttt.
Got to met bao today. Never felt happier :) and this time Im sure, I am really getting back to my old self. HEH.
Siew: * waves my red gloves & wriggle my fingers!!!! :) xie xie ni. Soon soon, We shall go on our small "field trips" with many clicks here and there. ;)